Committees are identified and formed at the beginning of each calendar year. They are comprised a member of the Board of Directors and volunteers from within the business community. Committees are open to all paid members of the Riverside Area Chamber of Commerce.
If you are interested in volunteering for a committee, contact the Chamber with your questions and/or your comments.
- Ambassadors serve as greeters at monthly luncheons and breakfasts
- Welcome new members and guests at events
- Follow-up with non-member guests
- Delivering new member packets and help build relationships with current chamber members
- Promotes good will with the business community by attending ribbon cuttings/grand openings/open houses
- Solicit and coordinate monthly business meeting presentations
- Plan and organize Meet and Greets as appropriate
- Plan and organize December After-Hours Event
- Coordinate with Riverside Chamber, City of Riverside and City Staff on the planning and development of the annual Musicfest Event